New shower tray concept with concealed drain for the most exclusive bathrooms. This innovative shower tray system lets us create a sense of continuity with the rest of the bathroom floor because the slopes are concealed under the floor. Drainage is achieved through the open joints and does not require the installation of an evacuation grid.
The shower deck system is a shower tray made up by a polyurethane base coated with thermoset polymers, especially designed to to have ceramic plates installed. Specially recommended for bathroom renovations.
- Flat shower tray without slopes.
- Polyurethane base coated with thermoset polymers.
- Drain concealed from sight.
- Ultra-slim shower tray; only 30 mm in height.
- Easy to clean and high resistance to domestic-use detergents.
- Virtually no maintenance, especially compared with wooden floors.
- Thermal insulation.
- Easy installation and assembly.
- Shower trays and cabins in designer bathrooms.
- Shower trays in public buildings.
- Applications where it is necessary to eliminate architectural barriers.
- Accessible bathrooms.
- Concrete floor slabs.
- Cement covered floors.
- Wood flooring.
Porcelain tiles with a thickness of 10mm or above. For models with a lower thickness, stick a reinforcing sheet on the back of the piece; check characteristics with the Butech Technical Department.
- KRION slabs with a thickness of 10mm or above.
- Anti-slip porcelain tile plates.
- STON-KER antislip.
- PAR-KER antislip.
- SOLID-KER antislip.
- Shower deck tray.
- Imperband 5 m2.
- Non-return valve drain. Output Ø 40 mm and 0.52 l/s.
- 5 linear meters lami-band 200 roll.
- Drain reinforcement piece.
- P-404 tube.
- Protection plate.
- Manhole key.
- PVC leveling profiles of 14X14X2000 mm to reference the height and finish of the ceramics (2 pcs).
- Profiles for union of ceramic pieces of 35 x 14 x longest measurement of the tray, max. 2000 mm (2 pcs).
* Ceramics tiles not included
Weight: 5 kg/m2
Compressión resistance: 2000 Kpa
Limit application temperature: – 70 / + 130 ºC
Supply thickness: 30 mm
Tolerances: Length and width (+- 2mm) Thickness (+- 2mm) Squaring (< 2mm/ml)
- 700 x 700 x 30 mm
- 800 x 800 x 30 mm
- 800 x 938 x 30 mm
- 900 x 938 x 30 mm
- 1216 x 938 x 30 mm
- Bespoke (maximum shower tray dimensions 1300 x 1300 x 30 mm)