It is a prefabricated system for creating built in shower trays. They include the slopes for the correct water drainage, as well as the drain and the waterproofing system. This system is supplied ready to use, which reduces working times while guarantees a perfect substrate for laying mosaic, natural stone or ceramics.
Concept shower tray xps is light, resistant and safe, reason why it is specially recommended in bathroom refurbishing jobs. It includes imperband kit as a drain and waterproofing system, but it does not include the decorative grating, so you can choose among a wide range of sizes, shapes and finishes.
- Prefabricated shower tray made of extruded polystyrene covered with cement mortar.
- It includes slopes for water drainage.
- Double waterproofing: covering consisting of waterproof mortar and imperband sheet.
- It includes imperband kit for waterproofing the shower tray and the adjustment piece.
- Available in two options: imperband standard kit (40 mm high) and imperband refurbishing kit (30 mm high).
- Available for square as well as for linear drains.
- Compression resistance (10% DIN 3421 0.3 N / mm2 crush risk)
- Initial thermal conductivity: DIN 2612 0.0336 W/mºK
- Flammability: DIN 4102 B1
- Specially designed for waterproofing built in showers.
- Absorbent and non-absorbent ceramic tiles. Porcelain tiles with a water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3.
- Glass mosaic.
- Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
- Concrete floor slabs.
- Cement Covered floors.
- Depending on the drain outlet, select the type of concept xps shower tray to be used: vertical outlet (standard tray) or horizontal outlet (select depending on the shower tray height).
- Depending on the shower tray height, select the type of concepts xps tray to be used: 75-100 mm height (refurbishing shower tray) or > 100 mm height (standard shower tray).
- Select a type of decorative grating: square grating (shower tray for square grating) or linear grating (shower tray for linear grating).
- Select the grating position: EQ (grating on a corner), CQ/CR/LCQ/LCR (grating in a central position) or LR/LLQ/LLR (grating in lateral position).
- Select the shower tray shape: square shower tray or rectangular shower tray.
- Choose the shower tray among the available sizes.
In the case that the available sizes do not fit in the project needs, there is the possibility of making custom shower trays.
If you need a shower tray with certain dimensions or shape that cannot be found in our standard shower trays range, Butech can make the shower tray with the shape and dimensions you need.
Just send us a drawing with the dimensions and shape you want for your shower tray and we will give you a price and a delivery date. If you agree, we will make your custom shower tray.
For making a square or rectangular shower tray, we need the following information:
- Shower tray dimensions: long side, wide side and thickness (choose among 30 / 40 mm).
- Grating type: square grating and linear grating (choose among 59.6 / 80 / 120 mm).
- Drain position: long side and wide side.
All dimensions must be entered in millimeters.
All the custom Concept Shower Trays XPS have available a 50 mm thickness special piece to increase the height of the shower tray and cover sewer and drain. Check conditions with your sales representative from Porcelanosa Group.
In case you need a shower tray with a non orthogonal shape, check with Butech sales department.