Concept Panels XPS are extruded polystyrene panels ready for laying wall tiles, mosaics or natural stone with cement-based adhesives. Polystyrene lightness and easy handling, as well as its mechanical resistance and damp resistance make of this panel the perfect substrate for all kinds of environments where damp is present.
This kind of panel is available in thicknesses ranging from 4 to 80 mm and also in special precut boards that allow for a fast installation of curved shapes.
- Extruded polystyrene boards covered on both sides with waterproof cement mortar.
- Non-absorbent material. Its structure prevents water buildup. Resistant to dampness.
- Excellent surface for laying rectified tiles.
- Low thermal conductivity coefficient.
- Good soundproofing against impact noise.
- Easy handling and transport.
- Quick and clean installation.
- Resistant to microorganism attack.
- Inert and non-hazardous material made with 50% to
70% recycled material.
- Fire resistant: B1 as per DIN 4102.
- Preparation of substrates for ceramic tiles laying. Specially recommended in refurbishing jobs.
- Bathroom countertops and vanities in permanently wet areas.
- Bathroom partition walls and platforms.
- Bathtub skirts and shower cabins.
- Shelves and panels attached to partition walls.
- Health resorts, saunas and spa premises.
- Thermal insulation of electric radiant heating floors.
- Usual indoor substrates in the building industry.
- Uncovered brick partition walls.
- Concrete floor slabs.
- Existing wall and floor tiles.
- Self-supporting indoors. Only 50 and 80 mm boards.
- Absorbent and non-absorbent ceramic tiles. Porcelain tiles with a water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO-10545-3.
- Glass mosaic.
- Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
- 4 mm 1250 x 600 (300 ud / palet)
- 6 mm 1250 x 600 (280 ud / palet)
- 10 mm 2500 x 600 (225 ud / palet)
- 20 mm 2500 x 600 (111 ud / palet)
- 30 mm 2500 x 600 (80 ud / palet)
- 50 mm 2500 x 600 (45 ud / palet)
- 80 mm 2500 x 600 ( 31 ud / palet)